Privacy and Data Policy
This privacy and data policy (“The Policy”) describes the types of data collected from you by Grove Talent Group, a Virginia limited liability company, (“We,” “Us,” or “Grove Talent Group”) and how We use it. This Policy applies to www.crownlanecreative.com (our “Site”). Please read carefully.
- Agreement By using our Site, you affirm that you are at least eighteen (18) years old and (ii) you have authority to agree to this Policy and are competent and capable of understanding, agreeing to, and complying with this Policy. When you visit and browse our Site, input information into our Site, enjoy content on our Site, or otherwise use our Site, you signify that you have read, understand, and agree to the terms of this Policy. You agree that this Policy is supported by reasonable and valuable consideration, and you acknowledge the sufficiency and your receipt of the same. If you do not (i) meet the foregoing criteria, (ii) agree with all of the provisions of this Policy, or (iii) both, do not use our Site.
- Information We Collect and Use When you use our Site, Grove Talent Group receives and collects information, including personal information. “Personal Information” includes any information you provide Us that could reasonably be used to personally identify you. The data We collect depends on the services, products, and features you use, and could include the following types information, some of which may include Personal Information: We may collect and combine information when you interact with our Site including:
- Information You Provide. We collect information you provide to Us, including:
- We collect user content when you submit it to Us through feedback or product reviews or otherwise communicate with Us through our Site and email (“User Content”). User Content may be stored by Us, displayed to other users, or used for promotional purposes. User Content may be read, collected, and used by third parties.
- When you use our Site, We may also recognize you or your devices whether or not you are signed in. We may use device IDs, cookies, and other signals, including information obtained from third parties, to associate accounts and/or devices with you.
- Device Information. We collect information from your computers or mobile devices, either directly or via our ad network and analytics partners, including your activity on our Site across devices. This includes data such as IP addresses, cookie information, mobile device, advertising identifiers, browser and version, operating system type and version, mobile network information, device settings, and software data. We may recognize your devices to provide you with personalized experiences and advertising across the devices you use.
- Location. Our ad networks, if any, and analytics partners collect location information from sources such as IP addresses and mobile phone network data. You can manage your location preferences and opt out of location tracking by using the location settings on your devices and within your web browser.
- Data from Tracking and Ad Technologies.
- We collect information during and after your interaction with our Site. This is done by data collection technologies, such as web beacons and cookies. These data collection technologies allow Us and the advertising networks We use on our Site to understand your activity on and off our Site.
- This information includes the content and ads viewed or clicked on, the frequency and duration of your activity; your navigation of our Site and other sites, and any purchases from affiliate links.
- Data from Third Parties. We may collect information about you from other users, third-parties, and affiliates, including, without limitation, connected third-party services or third-party sign ins such as via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Google and from advertisers about your interactions with their ads or their sites. We may also collect information about you from advertisers about your interactions with our ads or their sites. We will only collect and use that information to the extent that such collection and use is permitted by the third-party services. Please review the privacy policies of third-party services before using them in connection with our Site.
- Technical Information. We collect information about how you and your device interact with our Site (“Technical Information”). Technical Information includes, without limitation, (i) referring source; (ii) pages visited on our Site and features used, and the order of use; (iii) date and time of access to our Site; (iv) type of computer or other operating device accessing Site, (v) type of browser and operating system; and (vi) other similar information about the interaction between your browser and our Site. We collect and store Technical Information using gathering tools such as cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies.
- Flash Cookies. We may use other locally stored objects (“Flash Cookies”) stored in your hard drive or other operating device in addition to browser cookies. Flash Cookies do not automatically delete when you delete cookies from your browser. Further, Flash Cookies will be stored on your hard drive or other operating device when you use our Site even if you set your browser to not accept cookies. Flash Cookies technology is used for purposes of information security, fraud prevention, and to collect and store information about user preferences and navigation to and from our Site. Our Site may not function properly on your computer or other operating device, and certain features may not be available to you, if you disable or otherwise control or block Flash Cookies.
- Web Beacons. Grove Talent Group may use web beacons (i.e., clear GIFs or pixel tags) or similar technologies (“Web Beacons”) to collect technical information about (i) your use of our Site and (ii) your viewing and use of emails We send to you. Web Beacons are graphic image files embedded in a web page, website feature, or email that provide a presence on such website page, feature, or email. Web Beacons send back to its home server information from the user’s browser. We may use the information collected by Web Beacons to statistically monitor how many people use our Site, open our email, and for what purposes. We do not use Web Beacons to collect Personal Information. We also do not link Web Beacons with Personal information you have otherwise given Us.
- Information You Provide. We collect information you provide to Us, including:
- How We Use the Data We Collect We use your Personal Information for the purpose We state when collecting your Personal Information (e.g., to fulfill product order, newsletter, etc.). We also use may your Personal Information and data for the following:
- To deliver, personalize, and improve our Site by using the data We have about your activities and interests;
- To help diagnose problems with our Site, to make our Site more compatible with the technology used by users, to analyze statistical use patterns, and to otherwise improve our Site;
- To maintain and improve our Site, to provide customer support, to fulfill your requests, and when authorized by you, help advertisers improve their ads, if any, serve relevant ads to you, contact you, report to others aggregated and/or anonymized data about our Site visitors and their usage habits, and to detect and defend against fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful activity as such things may arise;
- To provide you information about Grove Talent Group’s products or services that may be of interest to you, only if you have opted-in to receiving such information. We will provide an unsubscribe mechanism to opt-out of future marketing communications when We send such communications using your Personal Information. You may also contact Us at any time to request that We not send you marketing communications. If you request that We not contact you for marketing purposes, We may continue to contact you for non-marketing purposes relating to your use of our Site.
- How We Share Data
- General Sharing. We share information We have about you for the purposes described in this Policy. In particular, We share data with all applicable service providers, which may include, without limitation, hosting, data storage, security, ad networks (if any), site analytics companies, and affiliate sales partners. We do not otherwise sell, license, or share information that individually identifies our customers or users of our Site with any other individuals or entities unless We have your consent, or in response to legal process, legal requests, claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties, or as otherwise required by law or for protection of the rights, property, or personal safety of our users or our personnel. We may share de-identified, aggregated information without restriction.
- Currently, and when applicable, our third party services providers listed below obtain and use your information, including, without limitation, payment/credit card information, address, and/or other personal information, to process purchases/services you initiate and otherwise in connection with your use of our Site and the services provided thereon, subject to their respective privacy policies and opt-out processes as follows:
- Google Workspace – https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Gravity Forms – https://www.gravityforms.com/privacy/
- Third Party Advertising Partners. We may partner with third-party advertising partners to display advertisements to you on our Site and other sites. These advertisements may be tailored to you based on your current location, content you are viewing, your likely interests, location data, demographic data, searches, and usage data from our Site, affiliated sites, and the sites and services of our advertisers and partners. We may share information with these third parties to facilitate the selection and serving of advertisements. Advertisers may use web beacons, cookies, and similar technologies to personalize the advertising content and to measure advertisement effectiveness.
- Required by Law. Grove Talent Group may release your Personal Information and data if We believe in good faith that (i) any law, rule, or regulation , or any search warrant, subpoena, court order, or similar legal process requires such release; or (ii) We must disclose to protect and enforce our rights or property, protect the rights or property of others, to protect your or others’ safety, in emergency situations, defend against legal claims, enforce our contractual or other rights, or take action regarding illegal activities or suspected fraud.
- Controls You can manage or review your account information, marketing preferences, and user data. For any of these controls or opt-outs, please contact [email protected]
- to edit your account information and settings, including any profile and contact data
- to unsubscribe from marketing messages or newsletters
- to access, manage, and remove geo-location information associated with your account
- to delete your account login credentials, make your account inaccessible, and/or remove or anonymize any content you have posted to our Site or shared with others on our Site
- to request a machine-readable copy of your personal data
- Change of Control of Our Site If the ownership or control of our Site changes as a result of a merger, acquisition or sale of assets, We may transfer your information to the new owner, subject to this Policy or its then-current version.
- Data Retention Grove Talent Group may maintain all Personal Information in our databases until you ask Us to remove your information. Even after you ask that We remove your information from our databases, it may be impossible to remove some information, such as web server log files and information that may reside in backup files. We also may retain technical information for use in the aggregate and to analyze and improve our Site. Finally, We may maintain information as part of a document retention policy to comply with applicable laws, rules, guidelines, or regulations; to protect Grove Talent Group against liability; prevent fraudulent activity; to enforce our contracts; and to permit Grove Talent Group to pursue available remedies and limit damages.
- Security Grove Talent Group uses generally-accepted industry standard physical, electronic, and procedural security measures. These measures help protect against loss, misuse, and unauthorized disclosure, access, deletion, and alteration of information We collect and retain. Please note, though, that no Internet data transmission and no information storage system is completely secure. We also rely on our users to protect the security of their own accounts and personal data, including by not sharing passwords and login credentials, or by making those things readily available to third parties.
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Protecting Children’s Privacy Our Services are for a general audience. We do not want, and We do not knowingly collect, use, or share information that could be used to identify children under the age of 13.
- EU Age Limitation We do not ask for or knowingly accept personally identifiable data from EU users under the age of 16. If you are in the EU and below the age of 16 years, We will require consent by the holder of parental responsibility over you before you may use our Site.
- Data Processing and International Transfers You agree to the data collection, processing, storing, sharing, transferring, and uses of your information as outlined in this Policy. You agree that We may transfer, process, store and use your information in countries other than your own.
- Policy Applies Only to Us This Policy does not apply to the practices of any companies or individuals except for Us, or to people whom We do not employ or control.
- Updates and Amendments We may update this Policy from time to time, so please check it periodically. We may provide notification of significant changes to this Policy through our Site. Your use of our Site following a revision to this Policy is your agreement to this Policy, as revised.
If you have questions, suggestions, or concerns, please contact Us at:
Email: [email protected]